Wow. Our first night out on our bi-annual trip to paradise (yes, for my wife and I, this is it) and it’s already been a week’s worth of excitment…and we haven’t even done anything yet.
- We ate some scrumptuous NY style pizza (cheapest meal we’ve had yet)
- Walked at least a half-marathon
- Had some guy first try to sell us stand-up comedy tickets, and then proposition us to come try out a swingers club (complete with mulitiple floors….the top floor was only for 4 or more)
- Watched the naked cowboy
- Saw THE tree
- Shopped at H&M at 9 o’clock at night WHILE listening to a pretty rockin LIVE DJ (props to Morsy)
- Oh, and had quite an adevnture on the NY subway (almost got on the train going to the wrong way, but thanks to my Ninja cat-like reflexes, we were saved)